Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Why Is Lee In D.C?

Greeting from Washington D.C.

I am in here with my daughter and about 150 other 5th and 6th graders and their parents. I am tired, but excited to spend the next couple days checking out our nation’s capital. Let me give you a quick overview of how this trip started out.
Monday evening 7 pm we all boarded three charter buses and drove through the night. We arrived in Washington this morning around 7 am. Yes, it was about as fun as you are imagining. I have to admit though; it was nice being spending time with my daughter on the bus. Now that we have arrived, we have a strict schedule of site seeing and events that will lead us into Thursday night were we get back on the bus and drive through the night, arriving home Friday morning around 7 am. As you probably guessed, I have limited internet access. I hope to send out tomorrow’s training journal, but if I don’t be watching out for Saturday’s tip blog for sure.

Even though I am not keen on the traveling schedule, I am really excited for the rest of the trip. I have never been to D.C. and love the opportunity to share this experience with my daughter.
There’s more to come a few days on my D.C adventure….

Speed Insiders Is More Than A Membership

I recently received an email from a man who gave me a rave review on my Speed Insiders program, but felt he didn’t need to stay in the program. In the email he explained he owns some of my products and knows all the information I talk about. I totally respect his view, but he couldn’t be more wrong.

First of all, Speed Insiders is an exclusive club in which only those people who belong receive discounts to seminars (BTW, be on the look out for my ‘09 national tour), free tele-seminars, discounts on products, the opportunity to communicate directly with me by asking concerning questions, and so much more. I have shared many of my techniques, strategies, training methods, etc., but there is still so much more that I have not even touched on in my products, mainly due to the specific or advanced nature of them. However, Speed Insiders receive all information first hand.

You certainly can make up your own mind as to if you should be a member of my exclusive Speed Insiders program and don’t need me to persuade you. However, I do want you to be fully aware of the vastness of the membership and the numersous advantages. As I have said before and I will say it again; you should always practice the principle of “Slight Edge.” I am in several monthly membership programs I could easily quit. But, I can not stand the thought of missing that the ONE idea that changes how I coach my children, my team, run my business, market a new program or anything related to growth and development. I have become more successful in life because of this attitude and I wish more people with choose the same.

There is not a day that goes by in which I don’t think of new ways to improve in all areas of my life. This means how to develop more efficient training programs and techniques to help coaches, trainers, parents, and athletes. I am constantly looking for just one idea. Speed Insiders was spawned off this concept. I strategically design Speed Insiders on a monthly basis and plan out quality information in many forms (CD’s, Hot Sheets, articles, video’s…) in a way you can use immediately. The goal of any successful team, program, business, or venture is the ability to sustain effort and have “stick-to-it-ability. Those who are successful always exhibit these qualities.

If you are a current member I congratulate you for joining a program that is results driven. I know you understand the concept of staying in tune and not giving in. But if you have not joined yet, I truly feel you need to take me up on my FREE 2 month trial and see the immense value you will receive.

Yours in Speed,
Lee

P.S. - Sign up now and get your FREE 2 month trial, http://www.speedinsiders.com/.

No comments: