Thursday, March 6, 2008

The Social Training Effect- Huge!

Holy Icicles!

The ICE AGE HAS COME- but only in parts of Indiana. We were blasted with an ice storm and were 2 days without power. Thank goodness Jenn's Dad has a generated that allowed us to connect some power to our sump pump- otherwise our basement would have flooded.

You should have seen the trees and branches that were knocked down. There were nearly 8,000 people with out power in our county alone. It was actually pretty scary at times because of the falling branches and trees. Whem I let my dog, Snickers, out to do his "bizzness", he of course had to go snooping around a tree that had most of its branches weighted down by icee and almost touching. Nervous a tree branch might fall on him, I yelled to him and no sooner did he get to the door then a branch fell off the tree. It scared him and he jumped in the door- phew, that was a close one.

Well, after 2 days without electricity we are not back in the house and able to shower at home. Thank goodness for the YMCA showers- what a pain. I think the ICE AGE is over now- it was just a quick ICE AGE this time.


Math Bowl

In about 5 minutes we will be going to my oldest daughter's Math Bowl competition. It is being held at another school about 30 minutes from home- should be fun to see. I never thought I would ever get excited about anything related to math- but this should be cool to see.

The Social Training Effect

March 19th I will be presenting a FREE Powerful Teleseminar, "The Social Training Effect" - The Secret to Maximizing Youth Participation.

This might be one of the most important teleseminars I have ever presented. It will be on a topic that most coaches, trainers, teachers, and parents forget about. They all are blinded by what THEY want and forget about the needs of the child. The Social Training Effect will take a look at training and sports from the eyes of the young athlete.

If you want to build your school program, athletic development business, or youth programs, I am going to share with you my 7 KEY STRATEGIES TO MAXIMIZING YOUTH INVOLVEMENT AND RETENTION. If you don't use these 7 key strategies, then you might be losing young athletes that would otherwise benefits tremendously from being in your program.

Having worked with kids since the mid 80's, I have developed a true passion for seeing them achieve more than they ever thought possible. Helping a youngster develop strong self confidence and pride in their efforts is so rewarding. A big part of my success with young athletes has been the use of the 7 key strategies I am going to share with you Wednesday March 19th at 7 pm EST.

As many of you know, I am a big advocate of correct training techniques. I have always been and will always be pushing for proper training techniques. But, I would have to say that the initial success of your program is due to the 7 Key Strategies. If you can't get kids into your program or if you lose them shortly after they are in- your program has failed these kids.

Mark your calendar and go to www.LeeTaft.com/freeteleseminar to sign up.

Date: Wednesday, March 19th
Time: 7pm EST
Phone number: TBA
Topic: The Social Training Effect
Result: Helping to keep kids involved!!
Cost: FREE

Can't wait to have you on the call.

Yours in speed,

Lee

No comments: