Thursday, August 14, 2008

I Want Your Input

Hey There!

I hope everything is well. Can you believe it? My daughters started school this past week. In NY, where I grew up, we always started after labor day. I am still adjusting to the Indiana schedule.

The kids are great! They love school, their teachers, and seeing their classmates. Since the girls have been at school all day, Brennen is wondering where everyone is. He loves it when his big sisters come home. Today he is fighting a little cold. It is so tough when baby's have a cold- it is like a snot-fest....

Anyways, I have been writing articles for a long time and I have been writing my blog for quite some time now. I usually write information based off topics that are floating around in the industry, articles I read, questions I get from my readers, and training or coaching issues to me are important. I would like to more write articles from the questions I receive from you...so I need your help. Here is what need...

1. Send me questions you have about a training topic or even a business-related topic .

2. What would you like for me to share with you (My speed techniques, strength programs, program design, how I structure my business...)

3. Would you like to learn more about key components in setting up speed clinics for coaches? Speed or sport camps for athletes?

4. Would you like to learn more about sport specific training topics?

5. Would you like to learn more about training young athletes.There is some confusing stuff out there...

6. Would you be interested to learn more about setting up a training facility for athletic performance on a shoe string budget? I have literally opened four facilities with little cash.

I am serious. I want you to ask me your most pressing questions. If I don't happen to know the answer, then I will give you some great resources to find the answer. This will be a great learning experience for the both of us.

I look forward to reading your questions. Be suare to email them to Info@SportsSpeedEtc.com.
Yours in Speed,

Lee

PS: Talk about questions. ..I receive some great questions on a monthly basis from my Speed Insiders Members. Go to http://www.speedinsiders.com/ and see what other benefits my Speed Insiders receive. You can even try it out for 2 months FREE. You will be glad you did.

No comments: