Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Brennen Lee Taft Has Finally Arrived!


Monday morning at 7:48am Brennen Lee decided it was time to get on with his life and stop just laying around:). He was 7lb 2oz and 19 3/4 long. What a cute little guy- of course everyone says that- but he really is. Jenn is doing just great. Jae and Bailee absolutely love him. They both fight over who gets to hold him first and for how long. The first day Jae had me start the timer on my watch so Bailee didn't get to hold him any longer than her alloted time. OH BOY- it is going to be lot's of fun referring these two girls.

His first night he and I watch sports center at 3 in the morning. He starting crying when they were talking about the Patriots but got real calm and quiet when the Giants were being mentioned. Could that be a sign. Should the Las Vegas gambling organization be concerned...

The one bet I can gaurentee is that Brennen is a keeper!

That is all for today

I promise to have more in my next blog but I am kind of warn out between staying up with Brennen and taking the girls to practices, plus I am catching up on tons of work.

Yours in Speed,

Lee

6 comments:

Hlynur Chadwick said...

Hi Lee and famely.

I'm wery heppy fore your famely and a new born star.

Congratulations and give my best to you all.

Sincer from Iceland.

Sha Ali said...

Hey Guys,

Congratulations!

2 darling daughters & a newborn? You are truly blessed.

Now if you could only get some sleep.

Thanks for everything.

Sha

Unknown said...

Congratulations from New Orleans.

LT said...

Thanks to everyone who has sent congratulatroy responses to this blog and email. Both Jenn and I truly appreciate the support we have received over the years. I am sure if Brennen could talk he would say thank you as well.

Have a great day!

Lee

Anthony Renna said...

Nice Lee,
Congrats to you and Jenn and the girls!
Ant

netballcoach said...

Congratulations to you and your wife from South Africa.
May you and your family be blessed.