Saturday, April 5, 2008

Lee and Gene Simmons

Wow! It is almost midnight and I just arrived back to my hotel room after a full day at the Superconference in Nashville, TN. It is the best marketing seminar of the year and I am learning so much. This is going to be a short blog post but I just couldn't wiat to fill you in on what has been happening so far.

The first night (Wednesday) I went to a Gold Plus only gathering where I had the chance to network with hundreds of other motivated entrepreneurs. I didn't waste any time in talking to people so I could hear there story and share mine. I was able to make some great connections that I am sure will be valuable down the line.

OK, here is what happened on Thursday.. The guest speaker was none other than Gene Simmons from KISS! He was unbelievable. What an intelligent man. He blew the crowd away with his marketing and communication skills. He gave so much great information about how to communicate with others to establish winning relationships. He is one smart cookie. He has so many businesses that you wouldn't believe. I will share more later on Gene Simmons. Oh yeah I WAS ABLE TO GET MY PICTURE WITH HIM! Awesome.

Today (Friday) was just as powerful and I learned so much more. All the presenters were fantastic and the information is so user friendly.

Saturday is slated to be a full day with even more great information. I need to get some rest so I can be full of energy to work hard and learn more.

Then on Sunday- I will be apart of a special group that will have the privlage of learning from the master himself--Dan Kennedy. It is a special session on business that I can't wait for.

OK- I need to get rested up for tomorrow full schedule. I will post more soon.

Yours in speed,

Lee

PS: Don't forget to visit http://www.leetaftseminars.com/ and sign up for Athletic Speed Formula Seminar- it is going to be better than ever!

PSS: To be apart of an exclusive group you'll want to click on http://www.speedinsiders.com/ receive some of the best information on the coaching and training ...and so much more!

No comments: