Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Awesome Event!!!

Hey,

I don't have a lot of time today, but I want to let you know about the Pro-Style Combine Clinic I hosted at my speed academy in New York. It was awesome. We had a full house of athletes from over 10 different schools and ranging from 12 years old to college.

The kids busted thier tails through 6 tests and after the testing was over I followed it up with a clinic on how they could have moved better during the test. Not only did I talk about how to move better for testing purposes, but I also carried it over to sport specific movement. The response was oustanding.

We had chairs lined up along the turf with parents and coaches watching and taking notes. I can't wait to do it agin. You will be hearing more about this clinic soon.

Family

I will be flying home tomorrow to be back with the family. I can't wait. I love going to my clinics but it is difficult being away from Jae, Bailee, Brennen and Jenn.

This weekend I am going to Indianpolis to speak at the NFL Combine Clinic. I plan on taking my family with me for this event. I know my daughter Jae (she is really into the sports scene) can't wait to go to the dome and see the clinic, as well as some of the athletes. It should be a good time.
Speed Insiders

It is getting so close to the launch of the Speed Insiders Program. I am really encouraging you to go to http://www.speedinsiders.com/ and see what all the hype is about. I am getting ready to do a real short sneak peak video for you. Be sure to check it out at http://www.speedinsiders.com/

Yours in Speed,

Lee

No comments: