Monday, February 18, 2008

Pro-Style Combine/Clinic

Getting Ready

I am sending out this blog only a few hours before I have to get on my plane and fly to New York and the Lee Taft Speed Academy to host a unique clinic. This clinic is called the Pro-Stlyle Combine/Clinic and it is on Tuesday the 19th. It is going to be a great clinic for the area athletes and especially our LTSA Members.

I can't wait to arrive at the academy tonight to get things organized and ready to go for the clinic. My staff has pretty much taken care of everything organizational (Kyle and Jon are tremendous). I just want to sure things up and map our the turf so we know exactly where all the test will take place.

The unique thing about the Pro-Style Combine/Clinic is that we will take the athletes through a complete warm up system to prepare them for the combine portion. We will then conduct a clinic to work on the skills needed to improve their athletic ability as it relates to the tests and overall sport movement. The athletes will walk away with a ton of knowledge. I have invited all the area coaches to come in and watch.

The toughest part of this trip is that I will away from my family and the first time away from my new son, Brennen. I guess he and I will have to get use to it- I travel a lot.

Speed Insiders

The highly anticipated release of the Speed Insiders Program is less than 2 weeks away. If you want to learn more about how I organize, market and implement the actual techniques involved in such an event as the LTSA Pro-Style Combine/Clinic you will want to check out http://www.speedinsiders.com/.

As I have said and will continue to say, I can't wait to be able to share such valuable information. Coaches, trainers, athletes and parents will benefit greatly from the Speed Insiders Program. My goal is to make athletic development information, speed camp organization, and so much more easily understood and easy for you to implement with your athletes and programs. You will have to go to http://www.speedinsiders.com/ to learn more.

Yours in Speed,

Lee Taft
http://www.speedinsiders.com/
http://www.leetaft.com/

No comments: